Sunday, March 18, 2012

The way in my life

1. Never understand my self on what i want to be!
That right who body knows what is become to our life. Expecially with me i dont know what is going on until now, but i knows i standing up in my future and sometimes needed to refreshing my mind to thinking about something. Really life is make crazy and have to wind up for all of. Hence, i don't care what's happening in the present and in the future because i knows God not silent and looking for my stuff. Just trust and forward on Him and do the best it's make me happy.

2. A day to standing on my legs
The day standing on my legs..i don't ever to think of this.Stand up it's mean stand up doesn't have meaning expecially. Just standing, looking, understand and forward, you can gave something.....

3. The way to do are:
  •  seek seek and seek
  • do not care blaming, but need to use those blaming for my progress
  • realize that you are not the right person all times
  • read a lot, Good big think!
  • listen, think, ask, write---su ji pu li
4. Understand each jobs first!
This chapter make me crazy, when i was study some papper i have to three times to understand what is the content and not just only three times more than it..i don't know the papper has highes impact factor or my mind not enough to understand. But i never give up,..try..try..try,,and try more to showed the result and can explain for me...hehehe..just explain for me..at least make my mind understand.

5. Warning!!!!!do not greedy
It's must be concern and nor take easy..continue....(........)

So if you can't do the thing you love, please love the thing you do!!(mrs.Suwirnol S.) the last presentor seminar 1(trainer, consultant and auditor)

1 comment: